Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an action role-playing game developed by Warhorse Studios and published by Deep Silver. You’re Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Thrust into a raging civil war, you watch helplessly as invaders storm your village and slaughter your friends and family. Narrowly escaping the brutal attack, you grab your sword to fight back. Avenge the death of your parents and help repel the invading forces! It is an action role-playing game set in an open world environment and played from a first-person perspective which utilizes a classless RPG system, allowing the player to customize their skills to take on roles such as a warrior, bard, thief or their hybrids.
Release Date: 13 Feb, 2018
Developer: Warhorse Studios
Publisher: Warhorse Studios
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
- Character development: Improve your skills, earn new perks, and forge and upgrade your equipment.
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Trailer
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Review
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is quite the enjoyable epic journey, warts and all. You're just a small cog in a reasonably big world, but your actions feel like they have worth and impact. You'll prove yourself to be helpful many a time, but often you'll have to rely on others for assistance, or to even do the job for you. It's almost impossible not to compare Kingdom Come: Deliverance with the Witcher series: there's absolutely no fantasy in the Warhorse production, but it boasts a strong character, an enormous quantity of content, choices that matter, and an adult and mature storyline. Kingdom Come: Deliverance works as a whole, less in its single mechanics. It is not easy to explain how a game can be unforgettable and flawed at the same time, but sooner or later the world of video games will have to start to deal with the philosophical truth that perfection is sterile. It's a game that isn't afraid of being different - of not holding the player's hand every step of their adventure - and for that, it's an experience to be treasured.