Join the dwarf Tungdil on his adventurous journey across Girdlegard.
The Dwarves is role-playing adventure game developed by KING Art and published by THQ Nordic, EuroVideo Medien. It is based on the novel The Dwarves, by Markus Heitz. In the game, players must find their way through various maze-like, medieval environments while battling a variety of monsters using a wide array of weapons. 15 playable heroes, each with individual skills, are to be deployed cleverly. Take on superior numbers of orcs, ogres, älfs, bögnilim, zombies, dark mages and many more foes, to give them the low-down.
Release Date: 1 December, 2016
Developer: KING Art
Publisher: THQ Nordic, EuroVideo Medien
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Tactical real-time battles: You’re fighting hundreds of foes with just a handfull of heroes. You can pause anytime to tactically plan the next smart move.
- Captivating story: Join the dwarf Tungdil on his adventurous journey across Girdlegard.
- Crowd Combat: All creatures on the battlefield are rendered with physical complexity – that’s why the battles feel especially dynamic and “real”, and enabling a lot of tactical finesse.
- Delve into the world map: Girdlegard ranges from snow-covered summits to shimmering deserts. You can move freely on the world map, meet numerous characters, and experience adventures.
- Explore the world: Uncover secrets, learn more about the game world and its inhabitants, and solve optional puzzles.
The Dwarves Trailer
The Dwarves Review:
The Dwarves is a fantasy role-playing game with a strong story and tactically challenging real-time battles. The Dwarves boasts a strong story that's taken from a bestselling novel, and it generally honors that lineage with a cast of likable and ably voiced characters. It’s complex and the unique visual design of the characters and the great voice acting make the experience. Finally the coolest fantasy people are in the spotlight. The NPC days of the bearded axe-wielders are over – the age of the dwarves has come! The Dwarves is the game that every dwarf fan was waiting for. It has a well-narrated plot and challenging-but-satisfying gameplay.