Explore the city of Seoul to rout out LEGION operatives and their vile plans to take over the world.
Agents of Mayhem is an open world action-adventure video game, developed by Volition, published by Deep Silver. The game takes place in a futuristic version of Seoul, South Korea, billed as “the city of tomorrow”. The game’s plot revolves around an organization known as M.A.Y.H.E.M. (Multinational AgencY Hunting Evil Masterminds), founded by Persephone Brimstone and funded by the Ultor Corporation. The game features twelve agents, and players can choose any three to complete missions and explore the world.
Release Date: 15 August, 2017
Developer: Deep Silver Volition
Publisher: Deep Silver
Genre: Action, Shooting
Agents of Mayhem
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- In Agents of MAYHEM, you run a no-holds barred operation against a shadowy super-villain organization known only as LEGION and their mysterious leader, the Morningstar.
- You play as a variety of Super Agents – each with their own distinct look, personality, weapons, and skills. Explore the city of Seoul to rout out LEGION operatives and their vile plans to take over the world.
- Following the global attacks on Devil’s Night, cities of the world are held by the LEGION’s Ministries, bands of powerful villains named for the Seven Deadly Sins.
- MAYHEM’s Agents have a license to do what the hell they want, so long as they do whatever it takes to grow the agency and ultimately defeat LEGION.
- Seoul is the personal domain of LEGION’s mad scientists, the Ministry of Pride – Doctor Babylon and his rogue’s gallery of supporting villains.
Agents of Mayhem Trailer
Agents of Mayhem Review
Agents of Mayhem is a decent open world 3rd person shooter, that takes place in the same universe as the Saints Row Series. Each character has their own unique personality. They all have their different quirks and little personal traits and they shine through in every aspect of their combat and special moves. The combat is definitely the strongest part of the game and by far the most enjoyable with everything else taking a back seat. The game provides you with a very fast and fluid combat system. You can seamlessly switch between play styles with no change in control scheme. Overall, it is a very enjoyable game, and would highly recommend it, especially if you enjoyed the later Saint's Row games.