Tactical co-op for up to 8 players with a top-down perspective.
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop is a free multiplayer shooting game made by Reactive Drop Team. Alien Swarm is beloved modders-made game that was never quite finished; it consisted of only one campaign, but received a huge following nonetheless… so huge and faithful that seven years later we’ve got a much deserved sequel. The game extends Alien Swarm, bringing more of everything: new aliens: HL2 antlion guards, new weapons: Desert Eagle, Devastator, and Combat Rifle, and most importantly Steam Workshop support. Reactive Drop is work of love and truly free game worth trying.
Release Date: 20 April, 2017
Developer: Reactive Drop Team
Publisher: Reactive Drop Team
Genre: Action, Free, Shooting
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Tactical co-op for up to 8 players with a top-down perspective
- New Aliens: HL2 antlion guards and more
- Steam Workshop support for community maps and challenges
- New Weapons: Desert Eagle, Devastator, and Combat Rifle, with more to come
- New co-operative campaigns
- Over 100 Steam achievements
- Challenges: Modifications of the game, just like Mutations in Left 4 Dead 2
- Leaderboards: compete with your friends for the fastest mission completion
- PvP: Deathmatch, Gun Game, Instagib, and Team Deathmatch
- Improved spectating: see hacking minigames and mouse movements in real time
- Singleplayer: Play with improved bots on all our official maps
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop Trailer
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop Review
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop is a free-to-play online co-op top-down action shooter. The gameplay is surprisingly fun. It is a solid reincarnation of the classic Alien Swarm Video Game that was released a couple of years ago by Valve on Steam. You join up with others and traverse various environments completing objectives and killing hordes of Alien creatures. Reactive Drop brings several more campaigns. More content, more game modes. More players, PvP. Steam workshop support. You could be playing this forever. Earn unlocks and get new weapons and gear as you go. Four classes keep things interesting: Officer, Special Weapons, Medic, and Tech. Honestly, the only reason the first Alien Swarm fell from everyone's radar the first time was the lack of campaigns, content and mods. This game fixes most of that off the bat, and it's all the better for it. One of the best games for free steam has to offer.