Multiplayer shooter with a nostalgic post-Soviet feel!
Brain / Out is a indie shooting game made by Desertkun. Experience dynamic battles and exterminate your enemies with a large arsenal of modern weaponry. A wide range of weapons — both NATO and Warsaw Pact rifles, shotguns, pistols, sniper rifles and melee weapons. Collect and disassemble trophies to get new parts and improve your Tech level. Improve your weapon stats and upgrade the level of your favorite weapons with different parts — scopes, handles, barrels, receivers, mounts and bars. Get to the TOP 100 and receive a unique weapon set.
|Release Date: 24 February, 2017|
Genre: Shooting, Indie, Action
BRAIN / OUT
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- KNOW YOUR ENEMY. Mercenaries and Marauders fight not for the ideals of their country or society, but for cash. Stay alive and earn money with every kill — the only driving force of this conflict taking place at a former Soviet republic.
- NO “PAY TO WIN”. It doesn’t matter how well your enemy is equipped — a skilled fighter will always have a chance to win. You can change the outcome of any fight without a single round fired — take out your knife and bring the opposition to their knees.
- CUSTOM LOADOUT. Brain / Out offers a wide range of weapons — both NATO and Warsaw Pact rifles, shotguns, pistols, sniper rifles and melee weapons.
- MODIFY AND UPGRADE. Improve your weapon stats and upgrade the level of your favorite weapons with different parts — scopes, handles, barrels, receivers, mounts and bars. Collect and disassemble trophies to get new parts and improve your Tech level.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT. Use special equipment to survive a bit longer. Bulletproof vests and helmets, stun and frag grenades, under-barrel grenade launchers, anti-personnel mines and more.
- CLIMB THE SKILL LADDER. The better you fight, the more weapons you get! Get to the TOP 100 and receive a unique weapon set.
BRAIN / OUT Trailer
BRAIN / OUT Review
Brain/Out is a 2D screen scrolling shooter where you can play a small selection of game modes with and against other players. It's not the normal FPS game, It brings a very face paced environment to play in. The mechanics are pretty solid, you can just hop in a server with any gun and get some kills no problem. As you go leveling up you unlock more weapons to use to your liking. You don't have to put a single dollar into the game and you can receive player skins for your character model, as well as in-game weapon skins which look pretty great. I would recommend it to people who enjoy side-scrolling shooters and are looking for a challenging F2P multiplayer game.