Grab your rifle and make those bullets count.
Days of War is a first person shooter made by Driven Arts studio. Head back to the Second World War where combat was brutal, unforgiving, and required extensive teamwork. Fast paced, class based combat means each soldier has his role when the Allied forces collide with the Nazi war machine. Days of War harkens back to simpler times, where infantry combat was gritty and personal, and teamwork was required to turn the tides of battle. Players can choose to play as the Americans or the Germans with up to 32 others. The Russian and British forces will be added as free expansion in the near future. Soldiers can take the role of Marksman, Rifleman, Assault, Support, Specialist, Shotgunner, Machine Gunner, Sniper or Rocket Soldier. Like in true WW2 warfare, combat in Days of War is brutal, unforgiving and requires extensive teamwork. In this competitive FPS, players need to fall back on their marksmanship, skill, map awareness and tactical cunning.
Release Date: 31 January, 2017
Developer: Driven Arts
Publisher: Driven Arts
Genre: Action, Shooting
Days of War
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Team based combat roles: 9 well defined classes, over 20 weapons, each with distinct strengths and weaknesses
- Classic competitive FPS combat: marksmanship, skill, knowledge of the map and tactical cunning is your path to victory
- Realistic battlefield variety: from tight city streets to wide open beaches, to foliage rich forests, all with a variety of weather conditions and times of day
- Devoted community support: dedicated server hosting and modding support coming soon
- Authentic WW2 warfare: motion captured soldier animations, maps designed using photogrammetry, and laser scanned weapon models
Days of War Trailer
Days of War Review
Desiring a classic fast paced FPS set in the Second World War, game studio Driven Arts has built the next generation of class-based multiplayer shooter: Days of War. Maps are inspired by historical WW2 settings. Players can fight on the beaches at Omaha as part of the D-Day invasion push inland in the Normandy themed maps Carentan and Thunder, or battle for the Colmar Pocket in the snowy village of Kaysersberg. Days of War is here to remind you that WWII shooters are awesome. Like in true WW2 warfare, combat in Days of War is brutal, unforgiving and requires extensive teamwork. The game is great for small/medium scale infantry fights at a fast pace. Doesn't take 3-5 minutes to run into combat and then get killed immediately. At a time where CS:GO is the only alive competitive FPS game this game could be some competition in the near future.