Detailed, authentic backdrop of Chernarus, an open world terrain featuring 230 square kilometers of hand-crafted environment.
DayZ is a multiplayer action game made and published by Bohemia Interactive. The post-soviet country of Chernarus is struck by an unknown virus, turning the majority population into frenzied infected. Fighting over resources has bred a hostile mentality among survivors, driving what’s left of humanity to collapse. You are one of the few immune to the virus – how far will you go to survive? This is DayZ, this is your story.
|Release Date: 13 Dec, 2018|
Developer: Bohemia Interactive
Publisher: Bohemia Interactive
Genre: Action, Adventure, Massively Multiplayer
Steam Download – DayZ
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Detailed, authentic backdrop of Chernarus, an open world terrain featuring 230 square kilometers of hand-crafted environment based on real life locations.
- Smooth and reactive character controller utilizing a detailed animation system.
- Real emotional experience driven by the emergent interactions of 60 players on the server, all fighting for survival by any means necessary.
- Rewarding and authentic experience of driving vehicles for travel and material transport.
- Environmental dangers including the infected, dynamic weather, and animal predators
- Robust technology platform featuring modules of Bohemia’s new Enfusion Engine.
- Wide variety of complex survival mechanics – from hunting and crafting, through sophisticated injury simulation, to transferable diseases.
- Seamless network synchronization and significantly improved game performance.
- Persistent servers with complex loot economy, and the ability to build improvised bases.
- A platform fully open to user created content, offering the same tool set that we use for actual game development.
- Visceral, authentic gun play and melee combat systems.
DayZ is a survival video game developed and published by Bohemia Interactive. It is the standalone successor of the mod of the same name. The game was released following a five-year long early access period for Windows in December 2018. s an unforgiving, authentic, open world sandbox online game where each one of 60 players on a server follows a single goal - to survive as long as they can, by all means necessary. There are no superficial tips, waypoints, built-in tutorials or help given to you. Every decision matters - with no save games, and no extra lives, every mistake can be lethal. If you fail, you lose everything and start over. Your choices and your decisions create a gameplay experience that's completely unique and unequivocally personal - unmatched by any other multiplayer game out there. Scavenging for supplies and roaming the open world never feels safe in DayZ, as you never know what's behind the next corner. Hostile player interactions, or simply just struggling through severe weather can easily turn into intense, nerve-racking moments where you experience very real emotions. On the other hand, meeting with another friendly survivor in DayZ can lead to a true friendship that lasts a lifetime... Finally an enjoyable experience with the new engine. Everything runs smooth as butter. Loot is now dynamically spawned, zombies are not shaky and bugged. Finally - optimization is a lot better.