A seamless RPG world with over 20 handcrafted environments and dark dungeons.
Enter the world of Ember as a resurrected “Lightbringer” summoned to protect the dying Embers as the world is on the brink of collapse. A passion project 10 years in the making, Ember is a homage to classic role-playing games (RPG). Beginning in the Deep Barrows, traverse vast environments divided between above ground and underground realms – ranging from lush forests to dry deserts and dark abysses – to reach the City of Light. See how the story unfolds through encounters with strangers by making pivotal decisions about your own destiny.
|Relase date: 9 September, 2016|
Developer: N-Fusion Interactive
Publisher: 505 Games
Genre: Indie, Adventure, RPG
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- A seamless world with over 20 handcrafted environments and dark dungeons that are fully interactive and feature movable objects, weather changes and day / night cycles
- Classic-style RPG with 30+ hours of epic adventure
- Over 70 quests with diverse gameplay enabling players to choose their path
- Encounter hundreds of NPCs with their own tales to tell
- Epic storytelling filled with fascinating characters, lore, adventure, and humor
- In-depth crafting system, from baking bread to forging magic weapons
- Engaging party-based real-time combat system with tactical pause
- Adventure with different companions with their own backstory quests
- Over 65 combat skills for the player to use in customized battle party strategy
Ember is truly one of the best RPG released recently. The plot is quite straight forward with minor quests on the line, but keeps the story quite interesting. Great visuals, intriguing storyline, fun combat and mechanics with a steady difficulty curve. If you have a pulse and like RPG's you should pick this one up.