The world is threatened by fascists, monsters and demons!
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is an RPG strategy game made by Matt Roszak. It is an over-the-top turn-based adventure, full of video game references, juvenile dialogue, and anime fanservice (…and also strategic combat, monster catching, and tons of treasure hunting – if you’re into any of those). If you’re new to the series, this is a good place to start, and if you’ve played the other games, there’s plenty of new features for you to explore.
Release Date: 30 Nov, 2018
Developer: Matt Roszak
Publisher: Matt Roszak
Genre: Adventure, RPG, Strategy
Epic Battle Fantasy 5
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Over 120 usable skills, and more equips than you can try out in a single playthrough.
- Over 170 different enemies to fight, all with unique abilities and attack patterns.
- Almost any enemy can be captured like a Pok*mon, and later summoned in battle. (including bosses!)
- 30 hours of gameplay, plus lots of optional dungeons and challenges.
- New mechanics also include weather conditions and a cooldown system. (MP is gone!)
- Suitable for both casual and hardcore RPG players, and is safe for all ages, if offensive content is disabled.
- Set up devastating combos with damage-amplifying status effects. (wet + thunder = massive damage!)
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 Trailer
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 Review
Epic Battle Fantasy 5 is a fun and enjoyable over-the-top turn-based JRPG-style game with characters that you might come to like. One of the final survivors of Flash, the experience from having made 4 of it's kind and the years of dedication spent working on this title alone truly shines through. The game itself has not changed in any significant way which is good, because I loved the previous ones as well. Nice music to listen to, multiple difficulties levels that you can change anytime so you wont get stuck on a hard battle. The combat is really engaging and crunchy turn-to-turn while having a ton of longevity and freshness as you get more items and skills. An excellent turn based RPG that doesn't stray too far from the established basics but is executed perfectly.