Fast-paced combat with roguelike elements.
EVERSPACE is an action-focused single-player space shooter developed by ROCKFISH Games. It takes you on a challenging journey through an ever-changing, yet beautifully crafted universe full of surprises. The game combines roguelike elements with top-notch visuals and a captivating non-linear story. Each new game of Everspace will be a journey through a number of different areas towards a final goal, and each area has enemies and resources to deal with. Your skills, experience and talent for improvisation will be tested continuously while learning about your own existence through encounters with interesting characters, each having their own part of the puzzle to tell. Each run will be exciting as you will have to face completely new situations keeping each part of the game long-lasting and generating lots of individual, meaningful moments to experience. However, no matter how skilled a pilot you are, death is inevitable, but only the beginning of a much larger journey. Resources can be used to fix combat damage and upgrade systems, but only for that individual run.
|Relase date: 14 September, 2016|
Developer: ROCKFISH Games
Publisher: ROCKFISH Games
Genre: Shooting, Indie
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win XP 32
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- Craft! Use collected or mined resources to craft equipment and modifications for a much needed advantage or repair your ship’s systems. Your choice.
- Fight! Dash into exciting dogfights and experience furious space combat using a wide range of weaponry and devices.
- Loot! Collect blueprints for crafting and go on the hunt for exotic weaponry and equipment. You never know what drops next.
- Die! Giving in to the seductive embrace of death does not mean the end. Spend collected credits to unlock new perks and keep your blueprints to boost your chances for the next run.
- Explore! Travel through huge procedurally generated levels with lots of hidden treasure and danger. A game of risk and reward awaits.
EVERSPACE is an absolutely gorgeous modernized roguelite that brings everything from mesmerizing space exploration to edge-of-your-seat dog fighting. Game is visually stunning and feels natural with a controller. You start off with a ship and some basic equipment, you have to hack, scan, fight, craft and loot items and credits to upgrade your ship on the path trough the levels and sectors. Easy and fun to pick up seems really hard to master. You will die but the perks you gain carry over to your next flight. If you have a love of roguelites in space, and a few bucks to spare, dive in. You won't regret it.