Vault-Tec has provided the tools, but the rest is up to you.
Fallout Shelter is a free-to-play simulation game developed by Bethesda. Build the perfect Vault, keep your Dwellers happy, and protect them from the dangers of the Wasteland. Each character’s SPECIAL profile affects their ability to generate different resources, and their statistics can be increased by training them in rooms devoted to each stat. The dwellers can level up over time, increasing their health, and can be given new items and weapons to help with various tasks. Get started building your Vault today! The Fallout Shelter PC version launches alongside the big 1.6 update, bringing a brand new combat system.
Relase date: July 31, 2016
Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
Genre: Strategy, Simulation
Fallout Shelter Free Download
OS: Win 7 64
OS: Win 7 64
- Protect Your Vault. From time to time, idyllic Vault life may be disrupted by the dangers of post-nuclear life. Prepare your Dwellers to protect against threats from the outside…and within.
- Explore the Wasteland. Send Dwellers aboveground to explore the blasted surface left behind and seek adventure, handy survival loot, or unspeakable death. Find new armor and weapons, gain experience, and earn Caps! But don’t let them die!
- Build the Perfect Vault. Create a brighter future…underground! Select from a variety of modern-day rooms to turn an excavation beneath 2,000 feet of bedrock into the very picture of Vault Life.
- Prosper. A well-run Vault requires a variety of Dwellers with a mix of skills. Build a Radio Room to attract new Dwellers. Or, take an active role in their personal lives; play matchmaker and watch the sparks fly!
- Oversee a Thriving Community. Get to know your Dwellers and lead them to happiness. Find their ideal jobs and watch them flourish. Provide them with outfits, weapons, and training to improve their abilities.
Fallout Shelter Trailer
Fallout Shelter Reviews:
The perfect post-apocalyptic companion for your mobile and tablet gaming moments now available on PC! Fallout Shelter has charm and personality coming out of its perpetually smiling teeth, and it manages to incorporate itself into the main series while still standing as something entirely its own. It’s a fantastic example of how to do a free-to-play game correctly.