Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 story encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark is an indie RPG strategz game made by 6 Eyes Studio and published by 1C Entertainment. Centuries ago, a brutal beast of destruction rent the world asunder. In this time of need, the first Immortals came into their uncanny powers, powers so great that they succeeded in destroying the beast ravaging the land, where all else had failed. To prevent such destruction from ever happening again, the Immortals banded together to form a Council that would enforce order and stability on a global scale, stepping in at any hint of war or chaos. Strongly influenced by games such as Final Fantasy Tactics (original and Advance versions) and Tactics Ogre, this tactical RPG stands on its own as a worthy successor of those classics, bringing a slew of improvements and additions to the tactics genre.
|Release Date: 30 Apr, 2019|
Developer: 6 Eyes Studio
Publisher: 1C Entertainment
Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark
Steam Download – Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 story encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Classic tactical combat battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautiful hand-drawn environments.
- Customize your troops’ appearance your way, by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- A deep and complex class system with over 30 classes and 300 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class and passives.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies or created from crafting.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Trailer
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark Review
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark is a story-driven, turn-based tactical RPG set in a fantasy world with a touch of steampunk. Take control of the Arbiter Kyrie, an agent of the Immortal Council tasked with preserving stability and order throughout the land, and lead your troops through difficult encounters. This is an excellent game in the style of Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre. In most gameplay regards, this game is actually an improvement over its predecessors, removing some tedious min-maxing mechanics from the old games, while providing more streamlined min-maxing alternatives that aren't quite as broken. The game play is what really shines, with an amazing number of classes, further multiplied by the ability to equip your troops with a variety of skills from any unlocked classes. In conclusion I highly encourage anyone who loves strategy RPG's to give this game a chance.