This fishing simulator is taking you around the world on an angling journey like no other.
Fishing Sim World is a fishing simulator made by Dovetail Games. Your angling skills will be tested to the limit as you explore two vast USA bass lakes set in Florida and upstate New York and five European locations, including France’s famous Gigantica Main Lake and even a challenging stretch of the UK’s Grand Union Canal. Feel the adrenaline rush of landing trophy largemouth bass and the thrill of fighting huge carp and monster pike as Fishing Sim World perfectly combines realistic game physics and accurate fish AI for an authentic fishing experience that will have you hooked from the start.
Release Date: 18 Sep, 2017
Developer: Dovetail Games
Publisher: Dovetail Games
Genre: Simulation, Sports
Fishing Sim World
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Bass Fishing – Choose spinning or baitcaster rods and reels then the perfect lure, all from your own boat.
- Locations – 7 different destinations await you, each with its own challenge, from huge North American lakes to picturesque venues in Europe.
- Carp & Coarse Fishing – Try your hand at Float Fishing, Lure Fishing, or Spinning for Pike.
- Boats – Get out on the water with your boat, activate your sonar and find a perfect spot to fish.
- Fish Species – 18 different species of fish, all with their own unique AI and behavioural patterns.
- Dynamic weather – Choose the right set up and the right location in the lake depending on the conditions. Be prepared to change tactic as the weather does!
- Fishing Tackle – Select from hundreds of different combinations of rods, reels and lures featuring licensed tackle from leading manufacturers across the Bass Fishing industry and Europe.
- Tournaments and Multiplayer – Enter live tournaments and go from novice to a champion angler on our global leaderboads and challenge your friends and peers in multiplayer tournaments to hone your competitive edge.
Fishing Sim World Trailer
Fishing Sim World Review
Fishing Sim World is a relaxing addition to the simulator game genre. It has beautiful visuals and some great options to adjust the time of day and weather for a more customized experience. It reflects the competitive element of this great sport, allowing you to take part in live tournaments against opponents from around the world with the aim of becoming a Fishing Sim World champion! Players can also opt to fish with friends in 4-player multiplayer, comparing catches on real-time leaderboards. Using advanced AI and fish behavioral systems, each species behaves differently - reacting to water temperature and bait choice – so you will have to choose your strategy carefully to land your prey. Fish at your own pace, find your perfect setup, then challenge yourself to land the best catch. Go after eighteen different species of fish with hundreds of items of equipment including licensed tackle from some of the biggest names in fishing such as: Bass Cat Boats, Rat-L-Trap, Duckett Fishing and Korda. Use your boat’s GPS and sonar to locate bass before choosing the right tactics to successfully catch them. Despite some flaws, Fishing Sim World is definitely a game you should get if you like simulators and want to see what a simulated fishing experience is like.