Simply put, Football Manager 2018 is the closest thing to doing the job for real.
Football Manager 2018 is a football simulation game made by Sports Interactive and published by SEGA. Unrivalled database of players and clubs, combined with new ways to control the game means a different class in FM experience. You make the decisions now, from who you sign and who you sell, to how you manage your budget. Will you build tactics around the players at your disposal or train them in your vision of how the game should be played? Get it right and you’ll be the star of the show, grabbing the newspaper headlines and dominating trends on social media. They’ll write your name in footballing folklore…if you succeed, of course.
Release Date: 10 Nov, 2017
Developer: Sports Interactive
Genre: Simulation, Sports, Strategy
Football Manager 2018
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7
- Dynamics – A harmonious squad produces better results on the pitch. By building partnerships amongst your players – both on and off the pitch – and maintaining a good dressing room atmosphere you’ll get the best performances out of your squad.
- Sports Science – The new Medical Centre gives you a more complete overview of your squad’s injury situation, with your medical team providing advice on feedback on individual players’ injury risks and how to avoid injuries occurring during training.
- Matchday Live – A brand new graphics engine produces the best lighting, stadiums and player models in the series’ history, alongside a sleeker match interface and modernised presentation that bring your fixtures to life.
- Tactics – A redesigned tactics screen puts analysis at its heart, giving you a clear view of whether your tactic is working. The new pre-match briefing allows you to be better prepared for your upcoming fixtures, while new player roles give you more ways to exploit your players’ abilities.
- Real World Scouting System – A true-to-life representation of the techniques used by the world’s biggest clubs including more detailed data analysis that, combined with a wider range of scouting options, give you a better overview of any potential signing.
- Football Intelligence – A realistic transfer market that reflects the inflated transfer fees and contract values, more clauses to help finalise that blockbuster deal and the more intelligent transfer and board AI that take into account more contextual information from the game world.
- Fantasy Draft – Redesigned with a new interface that is perfect for streaming and with several new setup options that help tailor the Fantasy Draft experience to you, including a bigger squad budget and a Quick Start option.
Football Manager 2018 Trailer
Football Manager 2018 Review
New year, new Football Manager: this time the people at Sports Interactive added some great features in the scouting department, the medical center and dynamics. With the preparation complete its time to hand control to your players and watch your tactical vision play out in front of your very eyes. The world is watching, and so are your board. In general, what all of this adds up to is a more sensitive game. All of the depth is there as before, but the humanity of football is represented in a greater way - whether that is through players striking up bromances that lead to goals on the pitch or you personally getting involved in pricing wars with clubs from Europe and, increasingly, China. Football Manager 2018 is still the best and most complete managers game.