Slicker and smoother than ever before…
Football Manager 2019 Touch is sports simulation game made by Sports Interactive and published by SEGA. Handle only the managerial essentials in Football Manager 2019 Touch, the slick and nimble alternate to the world’s favourite football management simulation. Upgrades and enhancements for the 2018/19 season ensure that FM19 Touch is the most polished release of the series, ensuring your rise to top is as efficient and enjoyable.
|Release Date: 1 Nov, 2018|
Developer: Sports Interactive
Genre: Sports, Simulation
Football Manager 2019 Touch
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Take a ready-made path to success with new, off-the-shelf tactical pre-sets including ‘Gegenpress’, ‘Tiki-Taka’ and ‘Catenaccio’. You can also use the new tactical creator to craft something completely unique to you.
- The revamped training module is not only fresh and simplified but is also a realistic representation of how clubs develop younger players and prepare the first-team for individual fixtures, and the season ahead
- Kick start your managerial career with a primer on the management fundamentals, designed to guide and elevate new managers towards success.
- A fresh lick of paint and a host of small, but meaningful changes ensure that FM19 Touch is the the best-looking version of the game ever made.
- The top two divisions of German football make their debut in Football Manager 2019 Touch, which means that both the Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 feature official club badges, kits and player faces as well as their respective trophies.
Football Manager 2019 Touch Trailer
Football Manager 2019 Touch Review
All of the action with none of the distractions… Touch is the streamlined way to experience life at the helm of the world's greatest football clubs. If you're bursting with ambition but short of time, then this is the Football Manager for you. FM Touch allows you to concentrate on the core elements of management… building a team and winning matches. Everything else, you can leave to your staff. Choose your base for world domination from any one of 2,500 clubs from all of the world's top leagues. Your role may be streamlined, but your choice of club is not. With fewer demands on your time, you can spend a little longer building the perfect squad to bring your footballing philosophy to life.