Jason Voorhees is Back for the Ultimate Experience in Bloody Puzzle Terror.
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is a free-to-play strategy puzzle game made by Blue Wizard Digital. Help legendary horror icon Jason Voorhees stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels in a hilariously off kilter puzzle game. Jason will terrorize victims from the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to space stations… and beyond!
|Release Date: 16 Jun, 2016|
Developer: Blue Wizard Digital
Publisher: Blue Wizard Digital
Genre: Casual, Free, Puzzle
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- 8 gut-wrenching “episodes” for over 100 puzzle levels!
- Level up and unlock tons of horrifying murder weapons.
- See Jason like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
- Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!
- Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats!
- 4 more DLC Expansions for 52 more puzzles, and 4 new Jasons!
- Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly puzzle experience
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle Trailer
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle Review
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is a great little game to pass the time with. Fun and easy to understand while still offering a good challenge without being annoying. Stalk and slay campers across 100+ puzzle levels with horror icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the highrises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond). It has the same puzzle mechanics, obstacles, and graphics, except it focuses solely on Jason Voorhees seeking to avenge his mother's death. It's more for Friday the 13th fans, or horror lovers, but it's packed with a ton of good puzzles that everyone can enjoy. This is a must play game for puzzle fans and horror fans alike! The episode levels are both challenging and enjoyable, lots of variety and ways to kill. It's a very funny and fun game, and this is all made with the perfect balance in my opinion. Playing as Jason is just awesome, obviously. The game mixes humor and some violence with South Park style graphics. Most importantly, the free version is a fully fleshed out game all by itself.