Join this adorable wobbly robot on his fantastical adventure to the moon
Grow Up is an adventure platform video game developed by Ubisoft Reflections and published by Ubisoft. While out exploring the galaxy in MOM, BUD’S parental spaceship, it explodes into pieces. A fantastical acrobatic adventure in a world that’s as challenging as it is beautiful. This time around B.U.D is looking for M.O.M again after the ship crashed into an asteroid during a particularly intense run of Tic Tac Toe. Spaceship parts are scattered far and wide across an entire alien planet so rich in flora and fauna it would make even the most jaded galactic gardener’s head spin. It’s up to BUD to collect all her parts and get them back to the moon.
Relase date: July 16, 2016
Developer: Ubisoft Reflections
Genre: Indie, Adventure
OS: Win 7 64
OS: Win 10 64
- Explore an entire alien planet filled with excitement and wonder. And a Flungus.
- Join this adorable wobbly robot on his fantastical acroBUDic adventure to the moon.
- Collect MOM’s ship parts with the help of your new friend POD. She likes planets. A lot.
- Take to the air and soar between floating islands like a big metal bird with the Power Glider.
- Walking’s overrated. Tuck BUD into Ball mode to boost, bounce and roll around the planet.
- Ride giant Starplants into the sky (yes, we know what they look like…)
- Exercise those green fingers and overcome obstacles by spawning any plant you’ve found with the Floradex 3000.
Grow Up Trailer
Grow Up Reviews:
Ubisoft’s indie experiment continues, with a sequel to Grow Home. A cool concept with plenty of opportunities for fun. This episode offers more possibilities, but still may end up being repetitive. The art style is unique with the smooth music playing in the background. It's not as surprising as the original, but if you enjoyed Grow Home, you'll enjoy Grow Up.