Start your journey with a flickering torch, rusty gun and a whole lot of guts.
HellSign is action RPG game made and published by Ballistic Interactive. Woken up with the vague memory of having died the night before in a drug-induced state of delirium while on a dangerous job. There is a fresh brand upon your skin, a brand you do not remember but which causes you great unease. You find yourself following a bloody track where strange sightings have been recorded, from spectral women beckoning people into the fog, to spiders as large as wolves, Australia is a dangerous place to live in…
|Release Date: 9 Nov, 2018|
Developer: Ballistic Interactive
Publisher: Ballistic Interactive
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Tricks of the trade. Start your journey with a flickering torch, rusty gun and a whole lot of guts. Complete jobs to develop your skills and learn more about the monsters that haunt the night. Develop your character and build your arsenal through a detailed RPG and job system. Become an elite hunter and get your revenge.
- Study your prey. As a hunter, knowledge is one of your greatest weapons. By reading your environment and uncovering the weaknesses of the creatures you’re hunting, you can make it a little easier to slay them. The Cryptonomicon is your hunter guidebook, tracking the creatures you’ve slain and the clues you’ve collected.
- Choose your contracts. There are all manner of creatures prowling the streets, from ghosts to hellhounds, monstrous spiders and demons. Which order you take your contracts is up to you, but each monster you slay brings you closer to unearthing the dark truth.
- Use your tools. From shotguns and booby traps, to silver nitrate rounds and high tech gadgets – there are many tools in your arsenal that can help you fight the darkness. Choosing what to bring with you, and when to use it can be the difference between victory and a grizzly defeat.
- Hunt, or be hunted. How you clear the town is up to you. You can go in guns blazing and let your shotgun do the talking, or you can plan and research your targets to use their weaknesses against them.
HellSign is an investigative action RPG that pits you against the horrors of the afterlife, let loose on a small town. You're a Hunter, the last line of defense between our world and the savage creatures that lurk just outside. By investigating the world around you and reading the evidence you’ll learn more about what you’re hunting and how to kill it. Use your wits, your experience and your arsenal of monster-hunting tools to rid the world of ghouls, ghosts, demons and everything that goes bump in the night - for the right price of course. If you ever wanted to be like Dean or Sam, hunting monsters, solving the mysteries and so on, then I can recommend this game. Also really looking forward what more there is to come.