Roguelike RPG set in a dieselpunk world.
Mad Crown is an indie tactical combat role-playing strategy game made and published by S-Game. Rumors have surfaced about the existence of the Mad Crown. A powerful artifact said to hold untold power that would rival the gods. Thus, you, like many others before have set out to find the Mad Crown. As an explorer, you are in search of the legendary crown. Make use of limited resources and meticulous tactics to battle an eerie enemy through the procedurally generated dungeons of a mutated world.
|Release Date: 28 Sep, 2018|
Genre: Indie, Strategy, RPG
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Roguelike elements: Initial level zero setting, penalties for player death, inventory management, survival mechanics.
- Adventurers reciprocal rescue! Adventurers can work together to rescue one another
- Procedurally generated dungeons.
- Witty monster character mechanics.
- Tough boss battles.
- Large enemy variety with multiple strategies.
- In-depth tactical turn-based combat.
- 10 available characters classes.
- Card deck system: use items and ability cards inside and outside of combat to your tactical advantage.
- Over 200 items to suit your party.
- Vivid art style and scored soundtrack.
- Challenging levels and special modes
Mad Crown Trailer
Mad Crown Review
Mad Crown is a dungeon crawling roguelike RPG set in a dieselpunk world set hundreds of years after the human race destroyed the world with nuclear weapons. The nuclear Armageddon awoke god like leviathans from beneath the earth’s surface and a doomsday battle between these creatures devastated the planet's surface. Now a hundred years after the fabled battle of the gods, Humans try to carve out an existence in the mutated land filled with repulsive creatures. Inspired by Darkest Dungeon, you lead a group of 4 characters into randomly created dungeons. Combat itself however looks more polished in every way. With classical turn-based style you try to defeat your enemies.