The ascendant spacefaring 4X strategy game returns!
Master of Orion: Conquer the Stars is a reboot of the sci-fi turn-based strategy 4X game Master of Orion, developed by Argentina-based NGD Studios and published by Wargaming. Discover Master of Orion as it was always meant to be: A fully orchestrated score, interstellar warfare and exploration against the backdrop of beautifully animated far flung galaxies. In the game, players manage their empire, colonies, technological developments, ship design, inter-species diplomacy, and combat. In Master of Orion, players typically begin the game with a colonized home world in their solar system. Utilizing colony resources such as Credit Income, Research, Food, and Production, the player can grow their empire, expand their fleet, explore new worlds, increase their resources and trade, and combat other races. Victory is achieved by eliminating all other opponents, winning a vote for peaceful unification or having the highest score at the end of the last turn. Confront hostile civilizations, negotiate with mysterious aliens, share knowledge with allies and uncover this newly imagined universe.
|Relase date: 26 Feb, 2016
Developer: NGD Studios
Publisher: Wargaming Labs
Master of Orion: Conquer the Stars
OS: Win XP 32
OS: Win 10 64
- Over 75 researchable technological advancements
- All 10 original Master of Orion races, brought to life through compelling AI and award-winning voice acting talent
- Customizable ships with diverse styles for each race
- Vast galaxies featuring up to a 100 different solar systems, each composed of myriad planets and stars
- Enthralling gameplay that will have you saying “just one more turn” again and again
- Multiple ways to win – including conquest, technological, diplomatic, and more
And in the Collector’s Edition:
- Special pixelated ship models available in the game for a more retro feel
- The exclusive Terran race of militant humans to play in the game
- All three legendary original games – Master of Orion 1, 2, and 3
- Music files from the game and printable music scores
- A nearly 300-page Art Book (in digital format) showing the progress of the game’s art along with the original concept art and line drawings
Master of Orion: Conquer the Stars Trailer
Master of Orion: Conquer the Stars Reviews:
Master of Orion is an incredibly polished iteration and a worthwhile return to the beloved franchise, but it’s entering a galaxy full of fierce competition as the space 4X genre has seen a big bang of resurgence over the last few years. Taking care of the development of your planets is a very rewarding experience. There are tons of structures that will definitely affect its growth and specialization. The level of personality and attention to detail really set it apart from the competition as well. There are so many ways to play the game like industrial producer, war-chief, technocratist, expansionist, diplomatic negotiator, and much more. If you're the type of person who loves spending time crafting the perfect plan and becoming immersed in a completely new world, it's worth diving into.