Enjoy the ultimate hunting experience, using everything at your disposal to hunt monsters in a new world.
Monster Hunter: World is an action game developed and published by CAPCOM Co., Ltd.. Take on the role of a hunter and slay ferocious monsters in a living, breathing ecosystem where you can use the landscape and its diverse inhabitants to get the upper hand. Hunt alone or in co-op with up to three other players, and use materials collected from fallen foes to craft new gear and take on even bigger, badder beasts!
Release Date: 9 Aug, 2018
Developer: CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
Publisher: CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
Monster Hunter: World
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- A World That Breathes Life. There are various locations teeming with wildlife. Expeditions into these locales are bound to turn up interesting discoveries.
- Scoutflies. Monster tracks, such as footprints and gashes, dot each locale. Your Scoutflies will remember the scent of a monster and guide you to other nearby tracks. And as you gather more tracks, the Scoutflies will give you even more information.
- A Diverse Arsenal, and an Indispensable Partner. Your equipment will give you the power to need to carve out a place for yourself in the New World.
- The Slinger is an indispensable tool for a hunter, allowing you to arm yourself with stones and nuts that can be gathered from each locale.
- The Hunter’s Arsenal. There are fourteen different weapons at the hunter’s disposal, each with its own unique characteristics and attacks. Many hunters acquire proficiency in multiple types, while others prefer to attain mastery of one.
- Specialized tools activate powerful effects for a limited amount of time, and up to two can be equipped at a time. Simple to use, they can be selected and activated just like any other item you take out on a hunt.
Monster Hunter: World Trailer
Monster Hunter: World Review
Monster Hunter World is one of the best games of the year, and it shines brightly on the PC. Fitting for the series’ first ever western PC version, this isn’t a case of bringing flashy new exclusive content but a supremely stable, confidently-put-together package of what got all the console players so excited about. Its soul is intact: it is always divided in two main sectors, the preparation and the hunt, and it’s fun as ever. The hunts are long and secondary quests or activities, like collecting the pieces to craft armors and weapons, could take months. Monster Hunter: World manages the balance between staying true to the series’ ideals and the addictive loop of combat with intimidating monsters and meaningful upgrades that fans love, while also taking a dramatic leap into a look, feel, and size that feels truly new. All the changes, from the broad, sweeping ones to the granular alterations, only serve to improve an already winning formula. The next generation of Monster Hunter has finally begun, and, with Monster Hunter World, it's off to an incredibly good start.