Make the most of POST-PLAY MAYHEM by bludgeoning your opponents with brass knuckles, body slams, and rib-crushing kicks after the whistle blows.
Mutant Football League is an indie sport game made by Digital Dreams Entertainment. The game delivers deep strategic 7-on-7 gameplay, with bone-crunching, tooth-shattering, head splitting hits, and a roster of comical ghouls delivering tongue-through-cheek humor. Oh, and blood. Lots of blood. Fantastical arenas full of ruthless fans and deadly traps set the stage for mayhem in every contest that allows players to win by highest score or by killing and eradicating their opponents. Mutant Football League delivers intense online multiplayer action, deep strategy and deadly humor.
Release Date: 31 Oct, 2017
Developer: Digital Dreams Entertainment
Publisher: Digital Dreams Entertainment
Genre: Action, Sports, Indie
Mutant Football League
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7
- Two player online or four player local MULTIPLAYER gives you the choice to clobber one another or team up and crush opposing miscreants.
- 18 unique fields across the league offer landmines, booby traps, fire pits, toxic moats and buzz saws as fun but deadly obstacles.
- Choose from 18 TEAMS made up of blood thirsty, wisecracking Skeletal Deadheads, Armored Bruiserbots, Criminal Aliens, Mutated Humans and Monstrous Orcs.
- Play as MFL All-Stars Wham Neutron, Bomb Shady, Ghoulio Bones, and more who dominate the league with their rising kill counts and ferocious abilities.
- NBA Jam and NFL Blitz hall of fame commentator, Tim Kitzrow gives unforgettable, adult-oriented play-by play commentary for every game.
- Multiple punishing play modes like EXHIBITION, PRACTICE, PLAYOFFS, or try to survive a FULL SEASON and reach the ultimate glory: THE MAYHEM BOWL!
- Use Dirty Tricks during game play to Bribe the Ref, throw Bombs, or equip Shotguns and Chainsaws to your players to inflict maximum carnage against the unsuspecting competition for real difference-making moments!
- Exploding body parts, comically horrific deaths, and blood splatters fuel the MFL GORE FX visual experience.
- Make the most of POST-PLAY MAYHEM by bludgeoning your opponents with brass knuckles, body slams, and rib-crushing kicks after the whistle blows
Mutant Football League Trailer
Mutant Football League Review
Mutant Football League is the bloody-fun, next-gen, successor to arcade-style American football games, taking inspiration from over-the-top sports games such as NFL Blitz and the Sega Genesis classic, Mutant League Football. They combined elements of Blitz and kept much of the original charm of MLF, such as the field hazards and the dirty plays. The graphics won't blow you away but I like the artstyle and the fields are well designed. Easy to pick up and figure out, but there’s enough depth to add replay value. Online multiplayer performance is solid. You're able to do 'Dirty Tricks', kinda like powerups. You get 4 per-half, and range from things like Berserk, where you're highly unstoppable... Shotgun, where the running *literally* has a shotgun that you can shoot/kill defenders for a short time... or even bribe the ref, where the ref can call a penalty for no real reason on the other team. If you enjoy a good game of NFL Blitz then you owe it to yourself to pick this up. For a genre that is nearly non-existent on PC, this is a wonderful addition to any football fan's library.