The popular manga and anime series clashes head-to-head and Quirk-to-Quirk in this 3D arena fighter.
MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE is an anime fighting game made by Byking Inc and published by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment. Whether you want to see the destruction of humanity or believe heroes should defend those in need, fight to prove your justice in My Hero One’s Justice. The popular weekly Shonen Jump manga series comes to life, as players experience the abilities of fan favorite characters such as Izuku, Deku, Midoriya, Katsuki Katchan Bakugo, All Might and many more in this arena brawler, where you’ll get to choose between hero and villain in your path to justice.
|Release Date: 26 Jul, 2018|
Developer: Byking Inc.
Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
Genre: Action, Fighting
MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Choose from a cast of fan favorite characters like Deku, All Might, Shigaraki, and many more!
- Unlock accessories to customize your favorite character’s appearance
- Use each character’s Quirks to achieve superhuman feats such as One for All, Decay, Explosion, and many more!
- See the perspective of both heroes and villains as you enjoy the story from both sides, available only in MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE
- Call upon your sidekicks to create your own unique team of heroes and villains
- Engage in fully featured online combat and climb your way up the leaderboards to become the world’s number one hero or villain!
MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE Trailer
MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE Review
My Hero One’s Justice is a strong introduction to what could easily be the foundation of a valuable fighting franchise for Bandai Namco and a must-own for My Hero Academia fans. I never saw these titles as fighting games until now. They were just flashy vehicles for whatever Shonen Jump series Bandai Namco had gotten the rights to. And yet, underneath all that is a complex yet accessible game that rewards exploration, experimentation and practice. A proper fighting game, in other words. You can tell developer Byking put a whole lot of care into My Hero One’s Justice and the payoff is something that can be enjoyed by any fan of the widely popular anime and manga. The most obvious comparison will be the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series. This is from a different developer, but there are similarities in the gameplay. If you’re looking for another 3D fighter, give this one a shot.