A lightning-paced test of reflexes and skill across 90 levels.
oOo: Ascension is a an indie racing game made by Kenny Creanor and Extra Mile Studios. Navigate your ship through short but ferociously difficult levels in the shortest time possible without touching any walls, spinning blades, lasers or countless other hazards that will try to destroy you in the process. oOo: Ascension revisits the ramping difficulty of old-school arcade games, whereby each challenge CAN be completed in a matter of seconds – however doing so ranges in difficulty from hard to straight-up rage-inducing.
Release Date: 27 Sep, 2018
Developer: Kenny Creanor, Extra Mile Studios
Publisher: Extra Mile Studios
Genre: Action, Indie, Racing
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- A lightning-paced test of reflexes and skill across 90 levels split into 9 Sectors, each with it’s own unique challenges and visual style
- Stunning neon visuals and immersive electronic soundtrack
- Local Co-op mode – race with (or against) a friend!
- Ghosts allow you to see your fastest time for each level, or latest attempt if you haven’t completed it yet
- Online leaderboards to see how you rank globally for each Sector
oOo: Ascension Trailer
oOo: Ascension Review
Ascension is a modern take on classic arcade gaming, mixing platformer, racing and puzzler genres. It’s difficult, addicting, and will drive you to your max sometimes. Play in single player mode across 90 levels or race against a friend in local split-screen mode - your progress carries across the two modes! You can also compare your times for each sector on the online leaderboards to see just how good (or bad) you really are. The unique neon visuals and electronic soundtrack help to make oOo: Ascension an immersive experience that will have you saying "just one more shot..." for hours on end. And a nice touch is that there's always automatically a ghost with you of your last attempt to play against as well as playing against the levels themselves. Looking very forward to seeing what's to come in future levels, what I've seen so far has been a blast!