Officially licensed by MLB.com and the MLBPA – is a baseball fan’s dream come true!
Out of the Park Baseball 18 is an baseball team management game made by Out of the Park Developments. Step into the shoes of a GM and/or field manager to own the future or rewrite the past of your favorite real-world baseball franchise. On top of this, 8 international leagues (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Italy, The Netherlands, Mexico and Cuba) and several international and US independent leagues return to OOTP 18 with accurate and projected 2017 rosters. The brand new 2017 MLB roster set will include all projected Opening Day MLB rosters as well as the complete minor league system down to the rookie leagues and even future draft classes. Build the team the way you want to. Start a new career with your favorite 2017 MLB team or span through almost 150 years of baseball history and run any team from the past! You can even set up your own fictional baseball universe or compete in online leagues against other OOTP players. The possibilities in OOTP 18 are endless.
Release Date: 24 March, 2017
Developer: Out of the Park Developments
Publisher: Out of the Park Developments
Genre: Sports, Simulation
Out of the Park Baseball 18
OS: Win XP/7
OS: Win 10
- Experience a new game mode in OOTP 18: Challenge! This mode is available for newly created leagues (standard / historical / fictional) and adds a unique twist, along with new rewards, while playing OOTP. Your achievements are tracked in an (optional) online profile. Are you the best OOTP manager on the planet?
- New Tournamanets & Fall Leagues. Set up your own national or international tournaments, choose from different tournament modes, and manage your favorite nation to international glory.
- Improved 3D Mode & Game Highlight Reels. With even more ballpark detail than before and enhanced player animations, the 3D game mode in OOTP has taken another leap forward.
- Historical Negro Leagues. With the help of Seamheads.com, our historical database experts have been able to add most Negro leagues seasons to the historical minor league feature of Out of the Park Baseball 18, including accurate rosters and player statistics.
- Redesigned Injury System. Injuries in OOTP 18 has been reworked to be more realistic and interesting. A detailed injury history is tracked for players, the injury database has been enhanced, there are now nagging little long-term injuries, injuries to different body types have different long-term effects, and much more.
Out of the Park Baseball 18 Trailer
Out of the Park Baseball 18 Review
OOTP 18 has taken the baseball sim to incredible heights. They've built upon a core that was already strong and have refined the interface without making it unfamiliar. Dive into the more hands-on management and set your team's lineups, pitching staffs, and in-game strategy. You can oversee your league at a high level, or play out each game, managing play by play or even pitch by pitch. OOTP players progress realistically over time. Build a team through the draft, or sign big free agents to put you over the top! If you haven't played 17, be aware that you don't play baseball in these games - rather, you are the General Manager. You are the head of the franchise, and you decide the ultimate path that your team goes down. It's worth taking the time to install player pictures, logos and other fan developed add-ons through the workshop, if you're looking for a more realistic looking sim, and its definitely the best baseball game out there.