Welcome to the world of Pan-Pan! A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
Might and Delight in collaboration with SPELKRAFT invites you to explore a world lush with colour and punctuated by the tranquil sounds of a melodic soundtrack. Pan-Pan is an open plain adventure that expands on the concept of environmental narrative storytelling with puzzle solving and exploration elements at its core. In a world littered with world shifting riddles and sprinkled with the memorable characters – how you solve these riddles is firmly in your hands. Set against a backdrop of soothing ambient sounds crafted by renowned sound composer Simon Viklund, your task is to fix your downed spaceship and begin the pilgrimage home. Welcome to the world of Pan-Pan!
Relase date: 25 August, 2016
Publisher: Might and Delight
Genre: Adventure, Indie
OS: Win XP
OS: Win 10 64
- A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
- Set in an open world: Unlock new areas by collecting items and solving puzzles.
- Use a mix of tools, gadgets and devices to solve puzzles and uncover the path home.
- Story beats told through environmental interactions.
- Stellar soundtrack created by acclaimed sound producer – Simon Viklund.
Pan-Pan is a nicely-styled environmental puzzle adventure. It has a simple but endearing art style. Controls are basic, and puzzles are fairly intuitive. The style is similar to Journey with simple shapes and bright colors. It's short but it doesn't outstay it's welcome and never becomes a chore, a glimpse into a unique world with wonderful graphics and relaxing music.