Dodge or die! Acrobatic, skill based combat platformer.
Seraph is a action shooter developed and published by Dreadbit. Featuring an angel, known as Seraph, who’s fighting to restore her lost power and ultimately escape a prison infested with demons. Dodge enemy attacks with lightning fast reactions and look awesome while doing it! Craft new weapons, Miracles and protective items through the Transmutation feature and unlock powerful passive Oaths for your next demonic encounter. Dark magic has trapped the angel inside her human Vessel: if the Vessel dies, so will Seraph. Daily and weeky challenge leaderboards allow you to test your mettle against other players. Discover hidden checkpoint orbs to save your start point through the campaign if you die completely.
Release Date: 20 September, 2016
Genre: Indie, Adventure
OS: Win 7 64
OS: Win 10 64
- Not a rogue-like! – Seraph can be slain in her battles, but doing so will mean resurrecting with less maximum health.
- Dynamic difficulty scaling – The on-screen difficulty rating ensures that the game is always challenging. The better you do, the harder the enemies (but the greater the rewards!).
- Gun-fu acrobatic combat – Seraph chooses her own targets with a wide range of deadly firearms, allowing the player to focus on acrobatic evasion instead.
- Designed to be replayed – Levels are procedurally generated and filled with random pick-ups, enemies and bosses.
- Twitch features – Seraph can be played in Twitch mode, allowing viewers to vote between levels to give the Streamer a positive or negative modifier, which then actually alters the game!
Take down Demons with acrobatic gunplay as an Angel who’s fighting to regain her powers. The storyline revolves around Seraph, our protagonist, as she escapes her prison, fights off Daemons, and attempts to ascend back to her natural form - but she's currently in her human vessel, Thalia. The multiple ways to upgrade and advance your character also make you want to come back for more just to get a few more levels or shards. You don't have to aim your guns so there is more emphasis on dodging attacks and moving around. You'll be able to dance around enemies and shoot them to bits with a bit of practice. If you're are looking for a fun 2D shooter with uber replayabilty, then give this title a go for sure.