Build circus. Write code. RTFM.
SHENZHEN I/O is a programming puzzle game made by Zachtronics. You are given a set of components that you must assemble and program. Each level has a target output that your device must match and you have to build a machine/program to produce the required output. Design and test your own games and devices in the sandbox. Take a break and play a brand-new twist on solitaire!
|Release Date: 6 October, 2016|
Genre: Indie, Simulation
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- Build circuits using a variety of components from different manufacturers, like microcontrollers, memory, logic gates, and LCD screens.
- Get to know the colorful cast of characters at your new employer, 深圳龙腾科技有限公司 (Shenzhen Longteng Electronics Co., Ltd.), located in the electronics capital of the world.
- Write code in a compact and powerful assembly language where every instruction can be conditionally executed.
- Get creative! Design and test your own games and devices in the sandbox.
- Read the included manual, which includes over 30 pages of original datasheets, reference guides, and technical diagrams.
- Engineering is hard! Take a break and play a brand-new twist on solitaire.
SHENZHEN I/O Trailer
SHENZHEN I/O Review:
Another quality game from Zachtronics. If you already played SpaceChem and want more from the same developer, play this game. Everything is polished, the story line, interface, and music. Give it a try and surprise yourself by solving digital circuit problems by using a reduced instruction set assembly language. The joy of this game comes from watching your clockwork machine running and functioning just the way you intended.