Summon and customize over 700 different creatures to fight for you.
Siralim 3 is a role-playing game made by and published by Thylacine Studios. The King of Siralim, tainted by an unknown force, has brought war to the lands of Rodia, capturing all of the country’s kingdoms and slaughtering their people in the process. Now, only one kingdom remains that can stand against this unlikely adversary: Nex. As the king (or queen) of Nex, it is your job to fight back against Siralim’s tyranny and return peace to Rodia once more.
|Release Date: 15 Oct, 2018|
Developer: Thylacine Studios
Publisher: Thylacine Studios
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Collect and breed over 700 different creatures to fight for you.
- Rich end-game content, including Itherian Realms, super-bosses, arena battles, and much more!
- Explore randomly generated dungeons with 15 unique tilesets.
- Asynchronous player-versus-player battles. If you win, you’ll earn exclusive items!
- Craft artifacts and spell gems to equip your creatures for battle.
- Content updates and patches are planned to add even more content to the game post-launch!
- Infinite playability – there’s not even a level cap. New features are introduced well-beyond the 100-hour mark. You’ll never run out of things to do!
- Take part in our community, contribute your suggestions, and let’s create the ultimate monster taming game together!
Siralim 3 Trailer
Siralim 3 Review
Siralim 3 is a mechanically deep, monster taming RPG. Your primary goal in this game is to collect creatures to fight for you. There are over 700 in total, and each one has a unique trait that improves its abilities in battle. You can acquire new creatures either by finding them in the wild, or by breeding two of your own creatures to make them lay an egg. For example, you can create a Gula Sin by breeding together a Wyvern Sonicscreecher and an Aaxer Apocalypse. Take your creatures into randomly generated dungeons called "Realms". There, you'll fight against enemies that can be killed to increase your creatures' experience points, as well as drop resources and items that you can use to further improve your party. Your creatures can equip items called Spell Gems, which allow them to cast the spells contained in these gems. You can enchant these Spell Gems to add new properties to them which change the way the spell works. For example, you can customize the type of damage the spell does, or cause the spell to activate an additional effect after a creature casts it. Each of your creatures can also equip an Artifact. Artifacts are items that grant the equipped creature a wide array of bonuses. These bonuses range anywhere from a simple boost to their attacks, all the way to granting them new traits and spells. There's an insane amount of rare items and accomplishments to collect. Completing the game's main story quests is just the beginning. After that, you'll unlock countless new systems to keep you entertained for hundreds of hours to come.