Audio editing with surgical precision and at the sample level.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 is an audio production software made and published by MAGIX Software GmbH. It has the tools, the features and professional effects you need for any audio task, be that recording, editing, restoration or mastering. Record top quality podcasts, digitize and restore your old records and tapes, prepare CDs for duplication, master your music for broadcast or streaming, create video soundtracks. Thanks to the new customizable user interface with different shades, the new Event Tool for versatile cuts and the familiar, intuitive operation, you can now do even more with the software.
|Release Date: 4 Mar, 2019|
Developer: MAGIX Software GmbH
Publisher: MAGIX Software GmbH
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13
Steam Download – SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Audio editing with surgical precision and at the sample level
- 4 selectable shades for the interface: Dark, Medium, Light, White
- The brand-new Event Editing Tool for flexible and dynamic edits
- More than 20 professional effects, incl. chorus, delay, distortion, reverb, among others
- Audio recording in up to 32-bit/384 kHz and editing on up to 6 tracks (e.g., for 5.1 surround sound)
- Digitalization for LPs and cassettes, restore sound with effects and convert them to the desired format
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 Trailer
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 13 Review
With SOUND FORGE it's easy to produce professional podcasts. Connect your microphone or mixer line out and use familiar editing and mixing tools to produce perfect-sounding podcasts. SOUND FORGE has always had a versatile window layout. But now the interface can fit you and your environment even better. For instance, select the Dark Mode to protect your eyes in the dark. Every cut that you make on a WAV file occurs on a virtual level. Why? So that you can easily change this anytime and this after they've been made. This is ideal when moving crossfades between different events retroactively, for example. With the ability to edit audio on up to 6 channels simultaneously, including create 5.1 surround sound mixes and more, more than just your podcast can achieve a whole new level.