Explore, scavenge, craft, hack and fight to survive in cosmic space.
Star Shelter is an adventure space survival game made by Overflow. You’re stranded in a mysterious graveyard of abandoned ships, the only way out is to repair a broken spaceship. Keep your oxygen, power, and hunger in the green. Grow plants, build solar panels and other objects to generate what you need. You have to scavenge for materials and plants to repair and arm your spaceship. Climb around the zero gravity but don’t rely on your thrusters to much, they are fueled by the same oxygen you breathe.
|Release Date: 12 Oct, 2017|
Genre: Adventure, VR, Simulation
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Randomly generated environments and spaceships.
- Destructible/Repairable base, maintaining your spaceship is as important as eating.
- Use the crafting to build, arm and improve your Space station.
- Innovative UI, interactive holograms to navigate menus/hack, “AR” labels on objects.
- Grow plants in your spaceship to generate oxygen and fruit.
- Shoot down drones and turrets that stand in your way.
- Voiced AI to guide you and keep you aware of hazards.
- Classic survival mechanics – Hunger, oxygen, power, sleep.
Star Shelter Trailer
Star Shelter Review
In Star Shelter you're stranded in space. You must explore, scavenge, craft, hack and fight to survive. You must arm and upgrade your spaceship in order to escape this cosmic graveyard. When starting this game you will die a lot as you learn the mechanics, with the game getting easier and easier to survive as you improve your home. Imagine Space Engineers, with the design style of Subnautica, super sleek interfaces, and a level of immersion that'll throw you off - literally - when you careen into orbital debris without anything actually touching your real body. This is the best VR Sci-Fi game I have had the pleasure of playing. The Physics are solid, the graphics are crisp, and the controls are tight. The Devs are extremely active and interactive. If you own a VR headset, love space and want a decent survival game there is no reason to pass this game up.