Become the CEO of a powerful corporate empire to expand operations across the stars.
MegaCorp is a downloadable content for Stellaris game, made and published by Paradox. Chief Executive Officers of a MegaCorp can conduct business on a galaxy-wide scale with a host of new civics. By building Branch Offices on planets within empires they have trade agreements with, the MegaCorp can add a portion of the planet’s Trade Value to their own network. Using the new Corporate Authority, construct an economic powerhouse and dominate galactic trade – for a brighter future.
|Release Date: 6 Dec, 2018|
Developer: Paradox Development Studio
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- CITY WORLD. With Ecumenopolis, players can increase the population density of core worlds to truly epic proportions, eventually creating a planet-spanning megacity.
- GALACTIC SLAVE MARKET. Buy and sell pops on an industrial scale, set them free or keep them as livestock. The choice is yours!
- CARAVANEER FLEETS. Keep an eye out for the Caravaneers, nomadic interstellar wheelers-and-dealers who stay aloof from galactic politics, and always have a bargain up their sleeve. Expect surprises when these master traders wander through your space or when you visit their home systems.
- VIP STATUS COMES WITH ITS PERKS. Keep your economy competitive in a cutthroat galaxy with additional Ascension perks!
- MORE MEGASTRUCTURES. The budget has been approved for your own glorious Matter Decompressor, Mega-Art Installation, Interstellar Assembly or Strategic Coordination Center to acquire new scaling capabilities for your megalopolis.
- ADVISORS AND MUSIC. 3 Additional Advisors and 4 music tracks to help you conquer the Galaxy.
Stellaris: MegaCorp Trailer
Stellaris: MegaCorp Review
Stellaris: MegaCorp is the latest full expansion for Paradox Development Studio’s iconic sci-fi grand strategy game, which has players ushering in an era of prosperity and profit on a galactic scale. In this economy-focused expansion, players can become the CEO of a powerful corporate empire to expand operations across the stars. Megacorps are cool and add a lot of flavor and replayability to the game. They have a strong incentive to play tall and are able to use trade, branch offices, and the market to punch above their weight. Even if you're not playing as a megacorp, they will spawn and your interactions with them will be different than with most other empires. If you love Stellaris and you really like what the Stellaris team has done with MegaCorp and 2.2 then this expansion is worth picking up.