Multiplayer platformer in which various gameplay systems interlock to create absurd action movie chaos.
Superfighters Deluxe is a chaotic 2D brawler-shooter-platformer made and published by MythoLogic Interactive. It contains several game modes that can be played in singleplayer, online, or local multiplayer. The levels are semi-randomized and contain many objects that can be moved, destroyed, used as cover, set on fire, wielded, thrown, and/or dropped on enemies. Learning to adapt, improvise and use the environment to your advantage is key to survival.
Release Date: 30 Nov, 2018
Developer: MythoLogic Interactive
Publisher: MythoLogic Interactive
Genre: Action, Indie, Shooting
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Find a weapon, or knock one from your enemy’s hands. The game’s arsenal includes bottles, chairs, knives, swords, chains, handguns, rifles, bazookas, flamethrowers, flare guns, chainsaws and much more!
- Choose your skin and gender, and mix and match various clothes, accessories and colors to set your fighter apart. Complete special Challenges to unlock additional customization items.
- Game modes include Versus (1-8 players, free team setup), Survival (1-4 players against endless waves of enemies) and Campaign (1-4 players move through the game’s story).
- A powerful, built-in Map Editor lets users create their own levels, using all the same tools and assets that were used to create the official maps. Those who know C# can use the Script API to create game-altering extension scripts, and even whole campaigns! Maps and scripts can be uploaded directly to the Steam Workshop.
- All game modes can be enjoyed in offline singleplayer, online multiplayer, or shared-screen local multiplayer with up to 4 players.
Superfighters Deluxe Trailer
Superfighters Deluxe Review
Superfighters Deluxe is a unique action game that combines brawling, shooting and platforming in dynamic sandboxy 2D levels. Lots of weapons and fun gameplay systems interlock to create absurd action-movie chaos. The game is amazing, the new weapons are really nice. The steam release was definitely worth waiting for. The campaign is amazing got a few good loughs out of it. It manages to be funny yet still serious at the same time. Campaign is short and sweet with a great storyline. Bots are difficult and have no way of changing how they behave, but indeed can make you a better player. Challenges may seem impossible at some times, but they are rewarding and satisfying to beat. Superfighters brings back some good memories and I'm so glad to see it created once more. This action packed game will always have you coming back for more.