The Division, a classified unit of self-supported tactical agents!
Fighting to prevent the fall of society, the agents will find themselves caught up in an epic conspiracy, forced to combat not only the effects of a manmade virus, but also the rising threat of those behind it. When everything collapses, your mission begins. Tom Clancy’s The Division is an online-only open world third-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft.
|Relase date: March 8, 2016|
Genre: MMO Third Person Shooter
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
- Seamless Multiplayer: The Dark Zone – Collaborate with other players, or attack and steal their loot.
- Gear Up and Customize Your Agent – Customize your agent and your backpack. Level up your weapons, gear, and skills.
- Cutting-Edge Tech – Choose and upgrade your skills, and synergize with teammates to increase your chances of winning in combat.
- A Living, Breathing World – Use the environment for strategic advantages to dominate fights and ambush your enemies.
- Urban Jungle – Fight the Cleaners who wield flamethrowers, take on thugs who roam the city, and encounter enemy factions.
The Division Official Trailer
The Division Reviews:
The Division is a great mix of TPS, Action RPG and MMO features. Intense campaign, full of content and great endgame and Dark Zone. As it stands now, Tom Clancy's The Division lives up to the hype it's generated over the years. A finely tuned third-person shooter experience that’s light on endgame content and highlights.