Drive the locomotive through the dying world.
This is The Final Station. The world is over. But it’s not quite over for you… at least, not yet. And now that you’ve got thousands of tonnes of locomotive at your disposal, you’ve got the definite advantage over the infected hordes. Travel by train through a dying world. Look after your passengers, keep your train operational, and make sure you can always reach the next station. Make your way through swarms of infected at each station. Explore mysterious and abandoned stations looking for supplies and survivors. Visit living stations for trade and the new quests. The real question is whether or not you’ll help the survivors get to their destinations…. or let them die and loot their bodies. Sometimes people can be more trouble than they’re worth.
Relase date: 30 August 2016
Developer: Oleg Sergeev, Andrey Rumak, Do My Best
Genre: Action, Indie
The Final Station
OS: Win XP 32
OS: Win 10 64
- Survive for as long as you can by riding the rails, and finding supplies along the way
- A post-apocalyptic adventure about travelling a dying world on a train
- Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies
- Don’t expect to shoot your way through the crowds of infected. Supplies and ammo are very limited
- Maintain your train in operating condition and craft valuable items from the resources you scavenge
- Pick up survivors along the way, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles
- Sell your loot at inhabited stations for useful upgrades to your weapons
- Scavenge for loot at stations and craft useful supplies
The Final Station Trailer
The Final Station Reviews:
The Final Station, the end-of-the-world horror story about driving a train across Russia to rescue survivors from glowing-eyed shadow-zombies. The game is quite simple to understand and immediately immersive. Very nice! The Final Station’s subtle mysteries keep its post-apocalyptic train on course. Grim and cute-as-hell at the same time.