The threequel to the party game phenomenon.
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 is a party game made by Jackbox Games. It features FIVE new sense-shattering games. Play using your phones, tablets, or computers. No extra controllers needed! It’s a digital box full of actual fun! All games support up to 10,000 audience members playing along! This game is local multiplayer, but can be enjoyed over streams with remote players.
|Release Date: 18 October, 2016|
Developer: Jackbox Games
Publisher: Jackbox Games
Genre: Indie, Puzzle
The Jackbox Party Pack 3
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win XP
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 7/8/10 64
- Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players). A deadly quiz show where you match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer.
- Quiplash 2 (3-8 players). The say-anything sequel. Play all new questions or make your own!
- Guesspionage (2-8 players). The brain-battering data-mining guessing game.
- Fakin’ It (3-6 players). One of your friends has something to hide in this sneaky game for tricksters.
- Tee K.O. (3-8 players). The t-shirt slugfest where you battle your custom t-shirts to the death!
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 Trailer
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 Review:
The Jackbox Party Pack 3 more than delivers on the promise of quality made by its predecessors. It is by far the most ambitious, polished set of games so far, and without a doubt Party Pack 3 has the strongest games in the series. You and two or more friends battle it out in a selection of five different games to see who is the ultimate party champion. This year's installment continues to demonstrate that no one makes a better party game.