Emmet, Lucy, LEGO Batman and their friends are back along with new and mysterious characters such as General Mayhem and Rex Dangervest.
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame is an adventure game made by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Journey into outer space, discover new worlds, and test your Master Building skills. The alien monster invaders have left Bricksburg in ruins and taken Emmet’s friends! It is now up to Emmet and a host of heroic characters to go beyond their world and save their friends from the strange inhabitants of the Systar System.
Release Date: 26 Feb, 2019
Developer: TT Games
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame
Steam Download – The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Unlock and play as over 100 playable characters from The LEGO Movie 2 and the first film .
- Build special LEGO objects to discover new areas and items.
- Journey to the Systar System and discover new worlds.
- Build structures to unlock more rewards and missions.
- Scour the LEGO galaxy for Relics and Master Pieces.
- Battle against the alien space invaders and challenging bosses.
- Explore new worlds from LEGO Movie 2 and revisit iconic locations from the first film.
- Use combos to unleash a special build attack for each character.
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame Trailer
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame Review
The Lego Movie 2 Videogame is a Lego-themed action-adventure video game developed by TT Fusion and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Based on the 2019 film The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, it is a direct sequel to The Lego Movie Videogame. Explore new worlds from LEGO Movie 2 and revisit iconic locations from the first film. The game might seem like business as usual, but it's the addition of sandbox bits, the slew of items and gadgets, and the emphasis on exploration and puzzles that make TT's latest LEGO foray a cut above. There are fan-favourite and new characters, and locations from the sequel and the original. You have to search for rare items, materials and tools to complete your collections. You can also create roads, change the landscape and build structures. Players will have to rely on combos and each characters' special build attacks to fight off the alien invaders and "challenging bosses." Also, players create various structures in order to access new levels. The game also includes scenes from the film to indicate the separation between levels and/or missions. In some ways, it's a more open-world-focused offering than other LEGO licensed games, that brings back some ideas lost in LEGO Worlds.