Innovatory node based puzzle platformer.
The Pedestrian is an indie 2D platformer game made by Skookum Arts LLC, team based out of mid-Ohio. It’s a build-your-own-solution game with a unique art style centered around public signs, e.g., male & female bathroom symbols, elevator symbol, etc. Explore diverse environments as you travel through the “sign world”. The player traverses from sign to sign not only laterally but also in depth. With this ability the player is able to explore the surroundings during the adventure. Not only can the player move from sign to sign, but also rearrange and reconnect the signs to solve an obstacle in the path. No more walls of text! All story elements are portrayed around gameplay. We are crossing the barriers of language by making all our information understandable through simplistic sign-style symbols. Use your imagination and puzzle-solving skills to avoid and overcome obstacles in the signs.
|Release Date: Early 2017
Developer: Skookum Arts LLC
Publisher: Skookum Arts LLC
Genre: Indie, Action, Adventure
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Planning, moving, connecting, adjusting, tweaking, winning!
- Avoid and overcome obstacles.
- Use creativity to Enjoy the unique art combination of 2D and 3D graphics in a delightful explosion of color
- Immerse yourself in the soothing music that will set the tone of emotion as you progress on your journey
- Enhance your puzzle solving skills in each challenging level that flows seamlessly into the nextrearrange and connect the signs to create a path to continue your journey.
The Pedestrian Trailer
The Pedestrian Review
The Pedestrian” is a puzzle platformer where the player travels through the public sign system as the bathroom symbol. The game is set in a 2.5D side-scrolling environment that takes an interesting twist on the genre. From traffic cluttered streets, steaming pipes, music filled elevators, suspiciously abandoned subways, a dark stormy city skyline and more. The environments are meant to be entertaining, as well as a core part of the gameplay. While your brain will be challenged during puzzles, you will also be tested at your platforming skills. Running and jumping through signs while avoiding saws and various hazards make for a enjoyably smooth experience.