The Ultimate Military Shooter Set In An Open World.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is an open world tactical shooter video game developed by Ubisoft. The game takes place in Bolivia in July 2019. The country has become increasingly unstable as the Santa Blanca, a previously minor Mexican drug cartel, gains more power and influence within the county to the point where Bolivia has become a narco-state and the world’s largest producer of cocaine. Players play as members of the Ghosts, a “fictional” elite special operations team in the United States Army. Lead your team and take down the cartel, either solo or with up to three friends. Create and fully customize your Ghost, weapons, and gear. Enjoy a total freedom of playstyle. Completing missions during daytime allows players to spot enemies easily, while completing missions at night grants players a tactical advantage, as the night offers players better concealment. Discover the stunning diverse landscapes of the Wildlands both on and off road, in the air, on land and at sea with over 60 different vehicles.
|Release Date: 7 March, 2017
Genre: Action, Shooting
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- The Ultimate Military Shooter Set In An Open World – Giving you total freedom of choice to decide how to play.
- You Decide Your Ghosts – Lead your Ghost team solo or join friends in seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op.
- You Decide Your Attack Plan – Play every mission the way you want. Utilize stealth, execute tactical plans or come out guns blazing.
- You Decide The Cartel’s Fate – Infiltrate enemy territories and take down cartel leaders to break the hostile Santa Blanca organization.
- You Decide Where To Explore – The diverse Bolivian weather and terrain will impact your world and gameplay.
- Also includes the pre-order bonus mission, The Peruvian Connection: Explore the high mountains of Bolivia to break the alliance. between Santa Blanca and the Peruvian Cartels
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands Trailer
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands Review
Ghost Recon Wildlands brings us to an immense open world set in Bolivia, where we can explore and make the operative proud of our Ghost Squad. It manages to build upon the key squad-based mechanics that set the series apart, while not feeling the need to pander to the established fan base. The result is a fantastically realized open world that legitimately feels like it could be a real geographic location. Its massive, numerous and diverse locales are often gorgeous to behold, and navigating them tactfully with a good co-op team is a blast. The action packed gameplay and well developed story make the time in Bolivia enjoyable, and the freedom to play solo or cooperatively through campaign caters to anyone’s preferred social level in gaming. Military-minded co-op fans will definitely want to check this out, while solo players can also expect up to 50 hours of open-world fun. Stable matchmaking and the random nature of human players make the co-op a blast as well.