A comedy adventure filled with combat, platforming, puzzles, and morally questionable choices.
Trover Saves the Universe is an indie-adventure game made and published by Squanch Games. Only you and Trover can save everything in this bizarre comedy adventure, created by Justin Roiland! Your dogs have been dognapped by a beaked lunatic named Glorkon who stuffed them into his eye holes and is using their life essence to destroy the universe. You’re partnered with Trover, a little purple eye-hole monster who isn’t a huge fan of working or being put in the position of having to save the universe. He’s also not that big a fan of you quite frankly, and neither am I. (Jk, you’re great).
Release Date: 4 Jun, 2019
Developer: Squanch Games, Inc.
Publisher: Squanch Games, Inc.
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Trover Saves the Universe
Steam Download – Trover Saves the Universe
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- A comedy adventure filled with combat, platforming, puzzles, and morally questionable choices. See how the best intentions can go horribly awry.
- Upgrade Trover AND YOURSELF with new abilities to (hopefully) defeat Glorkon while evading awkward situations .
- You control Trover’s movements, but not his mouth. He’s got a lot to say about what’s going on in the game.
- You’ll be immersed in weirdness, no matter which display you use — play on TV, monitor or VR headset displays.
- Travel the cosmos to experience a variety of weird alien planets and bizarre characters with big personalities.
Trover Saves the Universe Trailer
Trover Saves the Universe Review
Trover Saves the Universe is funny, but it's also a fun platformer that doesn’t rely on making you laugh alone. An ambitious and solid first outing from the team at Squanch Games. There’s a real game here with some actual replayability thanks to hidden power babies, a few branching paths, and the crazy amount of voice acting that went into it. It looks good, it plays well, and it is guaranteed to make you laugh out loud several times during your adventure. It not only works in VR, but it’s actually better that way. It’s colorful in both art style and language, with a story that effortlessly balances complete silliness with deeper themes about intergalactic intolerance and the meaning of friendship. A great experience and is one of the funniest games I have ever played.