Experience Vacation Island, your destination for optimal relaxation and efficient memory-making!
Vacation Simulator is an adventure simulation game made and published by Owlchemy Labs. Following record enrollment in the Job Simulator, robots set out to uncover what else humans did besides ‘job’. After years of balancing buoyancy levels, cataloguing campfire chronicles, and securing ski slope safety protocols, their research led to the creation of a rough approximation of ‘not jobbing’: the Vacation Simulator.
|Release Date: 9 Apr, 2019|
Developer: Owlchemy Labs
Publisher: Owlchemy Labs
Genre: Action, Adventure, Simulation
Steam Download – Vacation Simulator
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Experience Vacation Island, your destination for optimal relaxation and/or efficient memory-making!
- Splash in the silicon sea and bask in simulated sunlight, all without getting sand in your… hands!
- Customize a virtual YOU for picture-perfect selfies!
- Get lost connecting with your roots, nodes, and branches… then get actually lost on a hike!
- Wave to interact with a colorful cast of Bots!
- Elevate your ice-sculpting skills to new heights and reach peak cozy by knitting mittens for a snowhuman!
- Enjoy RECREATION beyond the theoretical limit in immersion-inspiring destinations!
- Exist in a comfortable, all-inclusive VR experience— free of motion sickness AND seasickness!
Vacation Simulator Trailer
Vacation Simulator Review
Vacation Simulator is a rough approximation of VACATION inspired by real human NOT JOBBING, brought to you by the same robots behind the Job Simulator. Returning from Job Simulator, the bots Vacation Simulator are spiced up, giving all of them their own unique personalities and designs; never finding a bot giving a deathstare and staying stiff. Reallocate your bandwidth and get ready to splash, s’more, snowball, and selfie your way to optimal relaxation! Everything reacts well to my movements, from splashing with my hands, to dunking my head underwater and hearing the muffled sounds, and seeing toys float back up to the surface. This game is a huge Improvement to Job Simulator. Job Simulator itself already was awesome, but this game puts it into a whole new level.