Make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the Flying Suit!
Valley is a first-person adventure game developed by Blue Isle Studios, independent video game design company from Toronto, Canada. Experience the adventure of a lifetime! Explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley using the power of the L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly though Air Functionality): a fierce exoskeleton that grants exceptional speed and agility along with the phenomenal ability to manipulate the life and death of all living things. The world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries. Be forewarned, with these new-found abilities comes a daunting repercussion: the more you experience death within the valley, the more the valley will die around you. Valley is a First-Person adventure unlike any other. Hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains, you find yourself bewildered within a secluded valley. With the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit, run and jump your way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments; all the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley.
|Relase date: 24 August, 2016|
Developer: Blue Isle Studios
Publisher: Blue Isle Studios
Genre: First-Person adventure
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7 64
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- Explore: the world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
- Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
Valley is a first-person action game with little bits of other genres woven in. What starts for five minutes as a walking simulator immediately evolves into Tribes Ascend, skiing down slopes and shooting projectile resurrection into dead flora and fauna like Captain Planet. The graphics are awesome. And the sound design is absolutely fantastic. The world is well designed and interesting. Well, almost everything about this game is just great. Good choice for those who are very hungry for an engaging yet simple and stress-free experience, craving a sense of wonder and immersion.