Fight against hordes of different type of zombies in Virtual Reality.
VRZ: Torment is a virtual reality shooting game. The Far Watchers own this diseased island and have infected you with their Animus, a machine that holds you together, and one that aims to kill the death inside you! WELCOME TO PURGATORY ISLAND… A prison for the undead and dying. A hell from which you will never escape.If you’re reading this, you’ve likely found that the nuances of life are slowly leaving you. One breath at a time. One paused heartbeat within your chest.
Release Date: 9 Jun, 2016
Developer: StormBringer Studios
Publisher: StormBringer Studios
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Notice: Requires a virtual reality headset.
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Solve mysteries while trying to survive!
- Fight against hordes of different type of zombies.
- Story written by Mark Rein-Hagen (Vampire: The Masquerade, I AM ZOMBIE).
- Multiple options to complete the game.
- The game supports Virtuix Omni, Cyberith, Hardlight WIP and Oculus Touch.
- Includes bonus mini-games which you can show to your friends: Shooting range, duck hunting, arcade.
- Huge arsenal of firearms and melee weapons! Bows and arrows, axes, bats, pistols, rifles, shotguns, grenades and much more.
VRZ: Torment Trailer
VRZ: Torment Review
VRZ: Torment is a very nice take on the Virtual Rality zombie games. It's so intense being in the dark, stalked by the zombies, creeping from place to place hoping to find weapons or first aid before the zombies find you first. The location I was in was fantastic, the graphics and effects are really well done, the sense of exploration and adventure keeps things interesting. Weapon detail in the game is incredible. The surface detail looks just a bit too shiny, like someone took a much-used and much-loved rifle and clear-coated it. This isn't just another "Me, too. I can VR." gallery or on-rails shooter, which is nice. Mysteries, Puzzles, Zombies and you! You HAVE to SURVIVE to find answers!