You and your friends dash around the submarine on its voyage into the deep.
We Need to Go Deeper is a 2-4-player cooperative submarine rogue-like game made by Deli Interactive LLC. To be successful in your mission, you and your crew will have to work together to pilot a submarine, as only with your submersible in-tact will you be able to live to see the bottom of The Living Infinite. The game features 2-4 player cooperative multiplayer and fully fledged procedural generation system that creates a new trench layout every time you take a dive, diversifying things further with 6 unique biomes and a work-in-progress “AI Dungeon Master” who alters difficulty on the fly. Find out what lies at the bottom of The Living Infinite, with an end-game we hope will be both exciting and memorable!
Release Date: 9 February, 2017
Developer: Deli Interactive LLC
Publisher: Deli Interactive LLC
Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation
We Need to Go Deeper
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- 2-4-Player Co-op. Designed with human interaction in mind, We Need to Go Deeper was created to encourage friends to shout at each other.
- Deep Sea Expeditions. Leave the safety of your submarine to explore procedurally generated undersea caves, where you may come across treasure and danger in equal measure.
- Procedural Generation. The Early Access version currently features a fully fledged procedural generation system that creates a new trench layout every time you take a dive.
- Customize Your Adventurer. Choose from a variety of era-specific outfits from the 19th century to spruce up your adventurer! Non-gender-specific mustaches included.
- Pilot and Maintain Your Submarine. Repair leaks, load torpedoes and route power to Shields, Lights, Weapons, and the Engine as you and your friends dash around the submarine on its voyage into the deep.
- Unlock a Variety of Tools. From repair wrenches to guns, to fish-mincing meat cleavers, a variety of tools and weapons for helping your teammates is waiting to be discovered!
We Need to Go Deeper Trailer
We Need to Go Deeper Review
We Need to Go Deeper started life in 2013 as Condo-Bots, a cooperative house-robot-piloting simulator. It's easy to tell they truly care about providing a new type of experience with We Need to go Deeper. Full character customization and loadouts with unlockable tools mean new strategies and secrets are always emerging. Procedurally generated content keeps each playthrough fresh. It boasts a lovely, unique art style that looks something like big-headed Edward Gorey drawings, and the game’s concept is just plain cool. Jules Verne inspired hand-drawn art style, undersea universe, style, personality, and goals are admirable.