Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad.
We. The Revolution is a strategy game made by Polyslash and published by Klabater. It will put you in morally ambiguous situations in which there are no obvious solutions, and the decisions you made are never unambiguous. The power over human life and death is a heavy burden, responsibility and strength that can affect the fate of the revolution. keep that in mind each time when passing sentence in the courtroom, while assigning tasks to your agents, giving speeches, and weaving political intrigue behind the scenes. Addressed chiefly to players who enjoy to settle moral dilemmas, make complex personal choices, and immerse themselves in the world of sophisticated political intrigue.
|Release Date: 21 Mar, 2019|
We. The Revolution
Steam Download – We. The Revolution
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Shape history and decide who will live and who will die .
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences.
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad.
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Preside dozen of unique and morally ambiguous court cases.
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics.
- Confront your judgments with your family – your loved ones may often disa-gree with your decisions.
- Discover the unusual visual style blending the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical art from the revolutionary era.
We. The Revolution Trailer
We. The Revolution Review
We. The Revolution is a symbolic story, loosely based on historical events from the time of the Great Revolution. Experience life in a time of revolutionary upheavals! It is a unique game with a singular art style set in the blood-soaked and paranoid world of the French Revolution, where often you could not tell a friend from an enemy. As a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal, you will have to trudge through this setting passing sentences, playing a dangerous political game, and doing everything in your power to not to be guillotined as an enemy of revolution. At the end of a day you will also confront your decisions with your family and very often they will see it differently. Its unique gameplay and immersive atmosphere felt like a breath of fresh air with regards to what games can do. Liberty, Equality, Fraternity...or Death! Are You ready to choose? Your career or your family, your prosperity or their misery? It is easy to judge stranger people but how will you manage to adjudicate upon your dearest?