A NIGHTMARE ADVENTURE COMEDY.
Accounting+ is a causal indie adventure game made by Crows Crows Crows and Squanch Games. Accounting is a noble profession. During your tenure with Smith & Smitherson, you will bare witness to the afterbirth of this new facet of human experience. However, it is not without it’s dangers. Since its debut in 2016, Accounting has tripled in size, mutating into an intricate labyrinth of forbidden virtual realities. There are countless more secrets to discover if you have the stomach to brave the dangers of new characters, brought to life by an ever expanding cast of comedic legends (Rich Fulcher, Reggie Watts and Justin Roiland, to name a few).
Release Date: 18 Oct, 2018
Developer: Crows Crows Crows, Squanch Games
Publisher: Crows Crows Crows
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- If you die in VR, you die in real life.
- Subtitles and Translations for 9 languages… Oh wow that’s internationally dangerous.
- Do not play after midnight.
- The vacuum of space.
- Some Characters may be unfriendly and not actively encourage you during gameplay.
- Sitting and Standing Mode are BOTH available (and dangerous)!!
- Achievements linked to unforgivable acts of human corruption.
- A soundtrack that is way better than a VR game soundtrack should have any right to be.
- And, unfortunately: The Cops.
Accounting returns to its roots with Accounting+, a nightmare adventure comedy made by Crows Crows Crows and designed with Squanch Games. It’s got the guy who voiced Rick and Morty — for real this time. It’s one of the most obnoxious and wilfully offensive games you’ll ever play, but it’s also short and insubstantial, leaving you wondering ‘is that really it?’. Get a mate with PSVR to cough up, have a quick go and you’re laughing, but you might want to think twice before splashing out yourself. Accounting+ shows what a great vehicle VR can be for situational comedy... Enlivening snug environments with visual gags is one of the better ways to create fulfilling experiences that leverage the young medium’s strengths.