In this futuristic high-octane racing game, defying gravity is the least of your concerns.
Antigraviator is an additional content to Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 game made by Cybernetic Walrus and published by Iceberg Interactive. In the year 2210, racing has evolved far beyond its expected limits. New terraforming capabilities paired with scientific breakthroughs in the field of antigravity have given birth to a new spectacle: the Antigraviator intergalactic tournament. Challenge your friends in the fiercely competitive multiplayer modes, either online or in split-screen mode. Race yourself to the top of the worldwide leaderboard and earn special ranked skins.
|Release Date: 6 Jun, 2018|
Developer: Cybernetic Walrus
Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Play the single player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Ship customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Five beautifully created sci-fi worlds, each with three dynamic courses
- Challenge anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by Unity
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Soundtrack featuring 15 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the leaderboard
In Antigraviator, players will race on exquisitely detailed stages, full of light-speed danger, chaos and mayhem. Gamers will guide their Grav in three gameplay modes across four different worlds with three tracks each. These dynamic courses come to life, while pushing the power of Unity to the limit. It pushes you to play aggressively and master the tracks, and if you do that, you’ll get a real kick out of this. It may not be an original concept but Cybernetic Walrus has created quite a polished and intense racer. There is a healthy number of tracks that will take hours to master, cool Gravs and parts to unlock, and it’s a joy to look at and listen to while you do it. It is a solid game I would definitely recommend for anyone who enjoys fast-paced racing gameplay.