Open world adventure in which you play as an assassin during the French revolution.
Assassin’s Creed Unity is an action/adventure game set in the city of Paris during one of its darkest hours, the French Revolution. Take ownership of the story by customising Arno’s equipement to make the experience unique to you, both visually and mechanically. In addition to an epic single-player experience, Assassin’s Creed Unity delivers the excitement of playing with up to three friends through online cooperative gameplay in specific missions. Throughout the game, take part in one of the most pivotal moments of French history in a compelling storyline and a breath-taking playground that brought you the city of lights of today.
Relase date: November 11, 2014
Assassin’s Creed: Unity
OS: Win 7 64
OS: Win 7 64
- UNIQUE CO-OP EXPERIENCE YOU MUST PLAY TO BELIEVE: In addition to an epic single-player campaign, join with up to three friends online and experience the open world of 18th-century Paris
- A RUTHLESS NEW HERO FOR A BRUTAL WORLD: Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, and take down your prey with a range of new weapons such as the Phantom Blade, a hidden blade with crossbow capabilities
- DEEP CUSTOMIZATION OF ARNO, THE MASTER ASSASSIN: Craft a unique play style by choosing weapons, gear, outfits, and specialized skills. Mix and match from hundreds of possible combinations and build your stealth, fighting, and navigation abilities
- BRAND-NEW PARKOUR, COMBAT, AND STEALTH GAMEPLAY: Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin. Full motion control with new parkour mechanics for free running up, across, and down city walls and buildings
- DISCOVER REVOLUTIONARY PARIS, BROUGHT TO LIFE AS NEVER BEFORE: Carve through the stunning full-scale open world city, a feat only made possible through the power of an all-new game engine
Assassin’s Creed: Unity Trailer
Assassin’s Creed: Unity Reviews:
The PC version of Assassin's Creed Unity is visually stunning, but it's also very demanding in terms of hardware requirements. If you've got what it takes to run the game smoothly and you like the series, this is the best episode so far.