Bayonetta is ready to push your senses to the limit.
Bayonetta is a third-person action game developed by PlatinumGames and published by Sega. The legendary director Hideki Kamiya of Resident Evil and Devil May Cry fame, SEGA brings one of the most universally acclaimed character action games of all time to PC. Bayonetta takes place in Vigrid, a fictional city in Europe. The game stars the titular character, a witch who is capable of shapeshifting and using various firearms. She also possesses magical attacks, and she can use her own hair to summon demons to dispatch her foes. The game features a rating system, which gives players a grade based on their performance, and a combat system that is similar to the Devil May Cry series. Thrust straight into battle, with only one clue to her past, Bayonetta must discover the truth and fight for the future. Her daunting conquest sees her face off against countless angelic enemies and giant foes in a game of 100% pure action.
Release Date: 11 Apr, 2017
Genre: Adventure, Action
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10 64
- Deadly Grace. An alluring, stylish and all-action heroine unlike anyone else on the gaming landscape, Bayonetta is ready to push your senses to the limit.
- Supernatural Powers. Unleash gruesome torture attacks such as the Iron Maiden, Guillotine and more to finish off enemies and send them to hell.
- Climax Action. Over-the-top action in extreme environments resulting in continuous high levels of tension and excitement – Bayonetta pushes the genre into new realms of intensity.
- Full Steam Support. Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Save, Trading Cards, Leader Boards, and Big Picture Mode.
- Extravagant Combat. Bayonetta wields an impressive arsenal of weapons through an intuitive and fluid combat system, unleashing deadly combos and special attacks with devastating results.
- Enhanced PC Graphics Options. Unlocked resolutions up to 4K, anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, SSAO lighting, scalable texture and shadow quality, and more.
Bayonetta is truly a masterpiece of the action genre, a fresh, funny and spectacular stylish game also very deep in its gameplay. The universe is almost the opposite of Devil May Cry with the same sort of charm. The protagonist is a badass woman named Bayonetta, the last survivor of an ancient witch clan who keep the balance between light, dark and chaos. Entombed to protect herself – and the world as we know it – Bayonetta is discovered and revived after 500 years, sparking a chain of events with cataclysmic repercussions. The port Bayonetta on PC has the same timeless fighting fun as the game had when it came out on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. I am happy to report that port seems stable, gameplay is smooth and my FPS didn't tank even a little. This game is the result of love, thoughts and taste poured by a handful of legendary masters, and if you have any kind of interest in the Beat em' all genre, this game is for you.