Realistic, immersive driving game offering near-limitless possibilities.
BeamNG.drive is a vehicle simulation game developed and published by the startup company BeamNG. As an open world vehicle simulator, BeamNG.drive will cover a large array of vehicular disciplines – everything from a delivery mission in a box truck to a high speed rally race or a destruction derby. BeamNG.drive boasts a Real-Time, Soft body dynamics physics structure to simulate its vehicles. Algorithms have been written for the physics equations to be carried out. Vehicles in the game consist of a soft-body, node-beam structure, similar to the vehicle structure in Rigs of Rods. The physics engine simulates a network of interconnected nodes and beams which combine to form an invisible skeleton of a vehicle with realistic weights and masses. The vehicle customization and detail will allow you to make your car or truck all your own – fix it up, upgrade it, or strip away body panels to reduce weight. The game implements its soft-body physics to both control vehicle dynamics as well as to control the collisions between objects and vehicles. which is realistic, accurate, destructible and has malleable physics everywhere.
Relase date: May 29, 2015
Genre: Racing Car Simulation
OS: Win 7 64
OS: Win 10 64
- 10 terrains to explore and drive across, with more to come
- 19 detailed, customizable, destructible vehicles, with more to come
- All future updates to BeamNG.drive included for free (alpha, beta), also including the final game
- Frequent updates adding terrains, vehicles, features, gameplay, and bug fixes
- Soft-body physics sandbox
- Full modding and content creation capabilities – make maps and vehicles, and script gameplay
- Use the built-in terrain editor and any 3D modeling, image editing, and text editing software
- Online authentication is only necessary to update; the game itself does not need an internet connection to run.
BeamNG.drive is an ambitious game that replicates realism and simulation on levels that other well known sim racers can't currently compete with. This seems like another brilliant sandbox style game it will leave you feeling great as you choose a seemingly infinite amount of fun maps and enjoy fiddling and changing your car.